Here is an episode that I had no intention of making tonight. As a matter of fact, I had my schedule all set for making this podcast on the weekend where I can hopefully be a little more rested and relaxed. But After I had a web streaming service inquire about placing RBDF in to syndication and then later attempt to subliminally alter its concept in to something more befitting of their programming, I felt a sudden burst of rage and pride that led me to sit down and do this episode.
It’s a mess. It is a ramshackle patchwork of tracks that I gathered up extremely quick and threw down without regard for mix or BPM. They were songs that I think fit my mood rather well.
You will also find on this episode a spontaneous track review, which, in hindsight, doesn’t really come across as much of a track review at all. But it is what it is. Deal with it.
Here is the set list for this messy, but no less fun episode:
- Blindness – Broken [Confessions EP] (2011)
- Curve – Fait Accompli [Doppleganger] (1999)
- Neurobash – Self-Destruct Mode [Stereotype] (2011)
- The PotT – In This Hole [To Those In The Eyes of God] (2011)
- Chris Connelly – Artificial Madness [Artificial Madness] (2011)
- Society 1 – Breathe In Me [A Journey From Exile] (2011)
- Sidilarsen – Paradis Perdu [Machine Rouge] (2011)
- Oblivion Machine – Shield Mode [Zero-Gravity] (2011)
- Red Beton – Code Red [Sawmill EP] (2011)
- Ghostfog – Hear Them Whisper [Hear Them Whisper] (2011)
- Am.Psych – Reasons [WTII Records 2012 Free Sampler] (2012)
- Simplefixty – Fire [Nightmares] (2011)
- Spectrum-X – We Heard Her Scream [Black Death] (2011)
- Blownload – Bi-Polar Bear Man [An Orgy of One] (2012)
- The Wet – Walk Your Talk [The Largest White Guilt] (2011)
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross – Immigrant Song [The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (2011)
Despite the randomness of my voiceprints, I needed to prove that I could make this show on the fly without any forethought whatsoever. I don’t think that it turned out half bad. It isn’t half good either, but I’ll let it loose without a single edit. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it’s final result…